Welcome to Lawnscaping challenge #21
This challenge is about "thank you" projects
I think it's a great challenge because I'm so thankful to be in de DT of Lawnscaping challenge blog :-)
This is my first challenge participate as a DT member...yay!!
We have a wonderful sponsor: Simon says Stamp
Who is graciously offering up a $25
gift certificate to the winner.
And this is the project I've created:
Paper: Crate paper - Random
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Quinns ABC, my silly valentine, Jessie's ABC & the "thank you" stamps Kelly Marie (Ms Lawn Fawn) put in my order as a gift
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Please check out the other amazing projects
created by our fantastic design team
and be sure to leave them some comment love.
and Guest Designer: Jennifer McGuire
Then stop by the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
for all the details on how to enter.
HOW TO PLAY:
**Please remember to take a look at the rules in order to be eligible to win.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the link below.
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, november 16th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to our Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)
Have a nice day!!