Hello, hello! Welcome back to another Lawnscaping Challenge!
We are sponsored by the always amazing Lawn Fawn!
This time we challenge you to Watercolor on your project.
You can use crayons, distress inks, paints, twinkling H2O's......whatever you want!!
I've used distress ink + water pencils to color
the cute duck on my baby card.
The card is a gift for my colleague....she became a grandmother in july.
Translation sentiment: Hooray!! Joke is a grandmother :)
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
• Be a follower of Lawnscaping.
• Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
• TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
• You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
• You have until Wednesday, July 30, 2014 to submit your entries!
You are also welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)